Tuition for our program includes:
- Weekly Individual Private Lesson
- Weekly Group lesson
- Weekly Music Theory class
Group lessons are assigned based on instrument, level, and age of the student.
Theory lessons are assigned based on age and grade level in school.
Private lesson teachers will assign group and theory lessons.
The school year consists of 38 weeks of individual lessons and 33 weeks of group and theory lessons.
- Admission Fee: There is a $200 one-time admission fee for new families.
- Registration Fee: $100 per year (one fee per family)
- Tuition based on Lesson Length and Payment Frequency:
|Lesson Length||1 Payment||2 Payments||4 Payments||10 Monthly Payments|
|2 x 20 minutes||$2,995||$1,518||$779||$322|
Schedule of Payment Due Dates When Registered at the beginning of the school year:
- 1 Payment: August 1st
- 2 Payments: August 1st, February 1st
- 4 Payments: August 1st, November 1st, February 1st, May 1st
- Monthly ACH Draft Payments: Monthly on the first of the month
beginning August 1 and ending May 1.
Late admissions to the school (admission during the school year) will be prorated accordingly.
There are additional fees for lessons OUTSIDE of the regular studio private lessons. If your REGISTERED student is preparing for a competition or performance and would like some extra coaching we offer Coaching Lessons at $66.00 per hour. If your student is registered for 2, 60 minute weekly lessons with your private studio teacher, and you find your student needs extra practice, we can set up regularly scheduled weekly practice hours at $60.00.