Students who are not registered for instrument lessons at SMID are eligible to enroll in elective courses offered by the school.
- Music Theory
- Instrumental group classes
There are 33 classes in the school year.
|Time Level||1 Payment
(Aug 1 & Feb 1)
For more information about class schedules and to arrange to speak with an instructor, please email email@example.com.
Students do not have to be registered for instrumental lessons at SMID in order to enroll in Composition. Due to the one-on-one nature of Composition lesson, tuition is similar to registering for an Individual Lesson.
The school year consists of 38 weeks of individual lessons.
- Admission Fee: There is a $200 one-time admission fee for new families.
- Tuition based on Lesson Length and Payment Frequency:
|Lesson Length||1 Payment||2 Payments||4 Payments||10 Monthly Payments|
|2 x 20-minutes||$2,378||$1,209||$624.50||$255.75|
Schedule of Payment Due Dates:
- 1 Payment: August 1st
- 2 Payments: August 1st, February 1st
- 4 Payments: August 1st, November 1st, February 1st, May 1st
- Monthly ACH Draft Payments: Monthly on the first of the month
beginning August 1 and ending May 1.
Late admissions to the school (admission during the school year) will be prorated accordingly.